Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~WhY dO YoU RuN~

It provides me with self confidence, healthy body and acts as stress relieve after a day work!
- KY Chow, Kulim

To keep my body fit, healthy, look younger, it can relief my stress after whole day working in office. It is part of my hobby - Jenap M. Said from Singapore (47 years old)

I run because I want to be healthy, to maintain my ideal weight and to release my stress.
- Elly Mayzura Matta, Petaling Jaya

I'm a more positive person
- Elsie Lye, Klang

Runners are a nice lot
- Rashid Khalid, Penang

In adopting a healthy lifestyle, I can be a role model to my children
- Daphne Moey, Bandar Sri Damansara

I simply feel more energetic and alert throughout the day when I run
- Kamaruddin Alias, Taiping

It's the cheapest and most convenient way to manage my weight and blood pressure
- R. Selvam, Selayang

It keeps me healthy in mind and body and provides a balance to my lifestyle
- KP Wong, Kuala Lumpur

It gives me a sense of freedom, after being "caged" in my cubicle the whole day
- George Fernandes, Kuala Lumpur



*quoted from runnersmalaysia.com.my
*


SO!!! COME ON EVERYBODY......FOR ANY REASON......LETS RUN!!!!!




RUNNING FOR A BETTER PLACE.....TO HELP THE HUMAN RACE

No comments:

Post a Comment